2017 Ninja Rules
Director for this class is Mike Kaiser, Sr
Co-Director – Casey Williams
Chassis: 270 600 style frame. Can be custom built. NO EMT Tubing. Black iron must be at least 1 inside diameter. All will be inspected by Track Tech Man.
800 LB. With Driver
- Bodies (Tailpiece is optional)
- Side nerf bars max 6 space between tires and bar front and rear
- Front and Rear bumpers
- Front protection screen
- Safety harness 5 Point
- Numbers will be visible to scorer from tower to finish line
- Helmet will be 2010 Snell approved and up with Full Face Shield refer to Track Rules
- Racing Jacket
- Stock 2 cylinder 4 stroke motorcycle engine
- 500 cc or smaller – .020 over bore max
- Must have a muffler with decibel max noise limit per track rule.
- Stock carbs OEM only No over boring any passage ways in carb. Body. Rejetting is OK
- OEM pistons only NO aftermarket
- Stock length rods NO stroking permitted
- Stock OEM cams Lift and duration to remain stock
- Valve springs to remain stock OEM only
- Transmission to remain stock OEM All gears to remain in transmission
- Ignition box ECU shall be stock OEM only NO aftermarket programmable boxes
- Car must be self started
- Must have a working clutch
- Pump gas only, NO methanol or alcohol
AGE: driver age shall be at least 14 years of age or older, 14 year old drivers need 2 years racing experience.
Ninja will have its own Tech Man.
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS MUST BE VISIBLE IN PITS
AT ALL TIMES IS REQUIRED